Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use/Legal Disclaimer
Use of this websiteAccess to and use of this website is provided subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (this document) which you should read carefully. By accessing this website you hereby accept same. While Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the pages of this site it can accept no legal liability in respect of any inaccuracy or incompleteness in such information.Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. is NOT responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced or linked to.
Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. If you notice any errors or omissions please let us know as soon as possible. It is our policy to respond and correct errors within 7 working days of receiving accurate and verified information. You can contact us on our contact us page.Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. and its employees or agents assume no responsibility for and give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided on the web site at this time and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. The site sometimes links to external sites over which Henry Denny & Sons (Ireland) Ltd. has no control and accepts no responsibility.Any links from this website to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only. They should not be taken as an endorsement of the contents or practices of those external websites.
DENNY ONLINE COMPETITION
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of Kerry Foods, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Promotion period will run from 08-02-2012 to 21-03-2012. Closing date for receipt of entries is 21-03-2012.
3. Entry is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize on offer is €1,000 towards your grocery shopping. In the case where a winner is a resident of Northern Ireland, the £GBP equivalent will be provided.
5. Winners will receive a voucher to the value quoted in Point 4 for a retailer of their choosing from the following list: Dunnes Stores, Tesco, Superquinn, Musgraves, Asda and Sainsburys. Winners will be asked to nominate a retailer when they are notified about their prize.
6. To be in with a chance to win, consumers must visit www.homeis.ie and complete the online entry form featured in the “100% Natural” section of the website.
7. The winners will be selected, in the presence of an independent person, at random from all the entries during the Promotional period.
8. Winners will be notified of their win via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate prizes in a re-draw in the case that original winners are unable to take their prizes for any reason.
10. No purchase necessary to enter Promotion.
11. The Promoter is not liable for non-receipt or late receipt of any entry/application nor for any associated cost to claimants.
12. Only one entry per person for the duration of the Promotion.
13. Only one prize may be won per household for the duration of the Promotion.
14. Prizes as stated are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable and no cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event of any elements being unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
17. Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility of liability for: i. Any loss of vouchers/tickets making up the prize, once received by the winners. ii. Any injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/or use of their prize. iii. Unfortunately, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the Promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
18. Conduct of participation. Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
19. By entering this Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the Promotion.
20. Any material created as part of the above publicity shall be owned by the Promoter. Entrants agree for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world, all or segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
22. For a list of winners’ names and counties, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to ‘Denny 100% Natural Competition’, 46 James’ Place East, Dublin 2 after 7th May 2012 until 30th June 2012.
Promoter: Kerry Foods, Belgard Square, Belgard Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Dunnes Stores / O2 Denny Deli Style Coupon Terms & Conditions
- The SMS coupon received via O2 Treats is worth €1 towards your next purchase of Denny Deli Style 100% Natural Ingredients Ham Range 200g (10 slices) at Dunnes Stores.
- Use of the SMS coupon is deemed to be acceptance of the full terms and conditions.
- The SMS coupon is redeemable subject to availability at participating Dunnes Stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- Only one SMS coupon can be used against each purchase.
- The SMS coupon cannot be used in conjunction with another discount or promotion and no cash back will be given.
- It must not be used for any other product or promotion.
- The SMS coupon is not transferable and may not be sold or passed on and is applicable to the O2 mobile number that it was sent to only.
- The promoters reserve the right to refuse payment against improperly used or mis-redeemed SMS coupons or if there is any suspicion of fraud or in the event that the SMS coupon has been incorrectly generated or sent to the consumer by the promoter or on the promoter’s behalf.
- The promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for technical failures when redeeming / using the SMS coupon.
10. Unfortunately, the promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effects of any such failure.
- If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the offer in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control which it considers make it necessary for it to do so with no liability to consumers or third parties.
- Offer valid from 20th February 2012 – 5th March 2012
Promoter: Kerry Foods Ireland, Belgard Square, Belgard Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24