Recipes - Dinner
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Cooking time 20 minutes
Canape-style Sausage Burgers
Recommended by Denny
- 1 packet of Denny Gold Medal Sausages
One onion chopped finely
1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
20g of butter.
- Slice the Denny sausages in half and cook in a frying pan for about ten minutes until golden brown.
2. Add the chopped onion to a saucepan with the butter and cook for about 5 minutes. Mix in the sugar and vinegar and allow mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat down and continue to stir until the onions are caramelised.
4. Use a 4cm cutter to cut around the edges of the burger bun until they are mini in size.
5. Grill burger buns for a few minutes until golden (optional)
6. Spread a layer of chutney on buns
7. Add caramelised onion and sausages to the buns.